When it comes to User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) Design, always go for the best. This is because whilst a poor UX design can fail the product, a mediocre UI design will result in low conversion rates that will affect your ROI. On the other hand, a well designed UX and UI will end up paying for itself and more.
At Adroitte, a professional UX and UI design company, we leverage a range of strategic tools and user centered design techniques, to deliver a measurably successful product that also offers a rewarding user experience. We understand that every project is unique and strive to create a balanced UX/UI design strategy for your product based on its features, behavior, and structure. The result is a significantly more usable and profitable product, which is both pleasurable for users and gives you the competitive advantage to excel.
UX/UI Design process at Adroitte
Our UX/UI design process, which has been perfected with experience and past successes, involves the following six steps.
- Understanding client objectives: This step involves understanding the stakeholders objectives, and requirements and analyzing the technology that will be leveraged to meet those specific needs.
- User research: In this stage, we undertake detailed user research including study of personas, ethnographic research, conducting of interviews, tabulating observations, performing task analysis and detailing user stories.
- Analytics and Discovery: At the third stage, we move on to measuring of metrics and analysis, including competitive analysis. We also work on ideation, strategy and benchmarking.
- Wireframes Design: We then work on detailed wireframes, that include concept sketching, system/process flow, information architecture and interaction design.
- Mockup and Prototype: Stage 5 will proceed into designing of high-fidelity mockups, brand identity integration and interactive prototypes.
- Finalization and Coding: The final step will see us finalizing the UX/UI deliverables, and proceeding to coding front-end interaction.
User testing and Observation, which involves user testing, changes, idea generation and feedback evaluation will be conducted simultaneously as the design progresses from stages three to six.
Products we work on
Our experience in the field of optimal UX/UI design have made us more than capable of delivering tangible results in any of the following products.
- Enterprise software
- Web applications
- Complex websites
- Mobile platforms
- Interactive TV
- Wearable tech
- Large format displays
The Adroitte UX/UI Team Advantage!
Choosing Adroitte for your User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) design requirements will ensure that you achieve a range of advantages.
- Get a professionally designed product/service that your users will love
- Improve your brand loyalty through achieving the perfect brand
- Stand apart from your competitors with the best UX/UI designs
- Improve the usability of your product/service and reduce user support costs
- Experience long term reduction of your project costs
- Gain greater conversion rates and a higher ROI
Do you have a product or service that isn’t bringing in the desired results? Or are you seeking a cutting edge UI/ UX design to make your product/service a success? Get in touch with us today and see the difference.