Don’t Let Your SEO Marketing Plans be in Quarantine
As we practice social distancing for the greater good, it’s not the time to quarantine our marketing. The online digital presence and involvement of customers are too high to ignore. Now is the opportunity to boost your online SEO marketing strategies to effectively sustain your business in now and get ahead once the crisis is over.
Here are some of the ways you can do it:
- Create SEO-friendly content: New information and updated backlinks will help keep your brand at the top of search engine results, and build your organic search traffic. Let the consumers know what precautions you are taking and will be back in business soon. SEO gives you a chance to stay relevant even if visitors to your site don’t make purchases, they just might when things get back to normal.
- Get online presence – There are still some businesses that do not have an online presence. This is the opportunity for them to get into website development. Anything online right now will be consumed more than ever before. Use search engine optimization strategies to climb to the top of Google’s search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Data review and analysis: this is the time to take a deeper look into your data and find ways to improve. By identifying keywords you are ranking for, you can build content to support that and stay on top of your competition.
- Social Media Optimisation: By replacing your branding and messaging from sales-driven to those of general concern and care, it will build a better brand image. The social media profile can be used as a source of information on the disease and how it may affect the day to day life experiences of your audience. You can talk about the efforts made by your company to help the community.
- Localise the SEO: Since people are staying in one place, make sure your business is using local SEO strategies to optimize your website for “near me” searches. You want customers in your geo region to be able to easily find you online..
Thus with little planning and investing in a comprehensive SEO program you can get high-quality branded content that’s optimized for your business and strategically targeted to expand your customer base. From link-building to keyword optimization, it’s a chance to solidify relationships with customers that will last much longer than the COVID-19.