Can WordPress Be Used in Creating a Real Estate Website
A real estate website requires some specific features that are generally not available in ready-made websites. With the help of modern developers, we can now create real estate website on a platform called WordPress. In this platform, the real estate agents can now market, promote, even rent and sell properties throughout the county and worldwide. The same technology allows buyers to look for new houses and areas, enables vendors to check and price the properties, and allows buyers to locate them and trust only reputable buyers. This technology also allows you to build a real estate website on WordPress.
What does a Real Estate Website compromises of?
- HomePage: The HomePage is the welcome entryway to your website. The HomePage shows the properties you have listed, important agency information, and easy navigational links to other relevant pages on the company’s site. A website for the real estate buildings should also have social evidence, i.e., testimonies from pleased vendors and consumers, branding, and the statement of the company’s mission.
- Property Listing Page: The Property Listing page is an essential component of your real estate website. It is critical that your listing page successfully blends design and usefulness. Some of them are Listings galleries with HD pictures & top-level information about the company. An addition of a Search bar to autofill the functions. Need to provide some filters based on personal user searches, such as location, size of the room, and the number of bedrooms available at the moment. You can also add Breadcrumb Navigation, through which the users can easily navigate between the recent results. Don’t forget to add Sharing buttons! Users can easily share listings as a second opinion. Embed Maps to allow users to search by their location and clear CTAs for users who want to schedule a viewing to inquire about a property.
- Real Estate Listing Page: Each property should have its featured page; that is why the owners should build every Real Estate Listing page on a wordpress website. These sites are dynamic because real estate listing is constantly updating, but the feature pages should be a consistent template. This page should contain HD images of the real estate properties, its floor planning, videos of interior & exterior, in-person & online tours, price information of the current & upcoming years, the location of the property, description about its neighbourhood, plus any other relevant information for the new buyers. Design and usability are also a requirement on this page. The page should be engaging plus eye-catching, and out of all the necessary information, there should be a clear and noticeable display.
- About Us Page: A real estate website is not just a place to upload new listings and connect with buyers. It’s a space on the internet where real estate companies show their values and the people behind the agency. A well-crafted about us page allows the user to establish their brand and connect with customers personally. It can also help them to increase their credibility and trust. The website should include pictures and bios of the agency’s top-level members, links to their social media platforms, and information about the company’s history and culture.
- Contact Page: Create a Contact page to make it easy for interested customers to contact you. On this page, create a setting where the users can schedule a meeting or request a price quote from your company about a specific property.
- Blog Page: This page will be consisting of all the blogs related to real-estate and the company’s other services.
Ways to create a Real Estate Website on WordPress
There are many websites development company who will create a robust Real Estate Website for you. Adroitte is one of them who provides the best website building service. They instruct their users to follow these steps while building a real estate website:
STEP1: The first step in creating a website is to purchase a domain name and a web hosting platform. Visitors will be able to reach your website using the domain name you bought.
STEP2: The hosting platform will allow you to punch all the files that make up the website. The hosting server is where the user will install WordPress and the add-ons. WordPress hosting is optimized specifically for its performance, safety needs, installation, and onboarding methods. There is a lengthy list of WordPress hosts and many considerations to factor into the selection process. To make lives more accessible, Adroitte developers recommend their customers to use WordPress as it consists of several hosting packages that are fully compatible with Elementor. Once you sign-up for the hosting plan, you will receive a welcome email with all the input details related to your account. Find the login link of your hosting account and use the username and password to log into your account.
STEP3: The next step is to install WordPress.Log In and click on the My Accounts tab and then go to your Control Panel. In Control Panel, click on the WordPress icon in the auto-installers area. The steps are mentioned, follow them and install. After that, go ahead and visit your WordPress website. Enter the user credential, then click on ‘Log In’ to access the WordPress dashboard. Now take advantage of the WordPress CMS platform. The flexibility of WordPress lets you choose from tens & thousands of WordPress templates, themes, and plugins.
STEP4: In this step you need to choose a wordpress website development platform. Try installing a visual website builder as you will be able to create it quickly, efficiently, and comfortably.
STEP5: Now you need to install a website template kit. These are different sets of templates needed for a complete WordPress website. There are templates for Header, Footer, 404 page, Blog Archive, Single Post, Single Page, Popup, and many more.
STEP6: The last step is to customize the template kit. After you have downloaded & installed the template kit, use the drag & drop editor to customize every aspect of the template design and layout to tailor it to your needs. You can change the website logo, color scheme of the template, add navigation links, give a website copy, and any other unique feature you wish to use. You can also use the particular website host widgets to add specific functionalities to your website, like a custom donate button.
Create a real estate firm with a well-designed, fully functional website that can run smoothly using any template kits of WordPress. Your main goal is to sell property and attract new customers. So, start optimizing your website after creating it and solve the errors on occurring.